GSK Reimbursement Support Services
The GSK Reimbursement Resource Center(GSKRRC) is a reimbursement support program that helps patients and healthcare professionals in the US with coverage, coding, and reimbursement issues for certain GSK products.
Specific services include:
- Verification of benefits
- Prior authorization and resources to help with out-of-pocket costs for certain GSK products
If you have questions, please call the GSK Reimbursement Resource Center at 1‑800‑745‑2967, Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time.
The GSKRRC is available to help answer coverage and reimbursement questions related to the following GSK products (click on product name for complete Prescribing Information):
- ANORO ELLIPTA (umeclidinium and vilanterol inhalation powder)
- ARNUITY ELLIPTA (fluticasone furoate inhalation powder)
- BREO ELLIPTA(fluticasone furoate and vilanterol inhalation powder)
- FLOVENT DISKUS (fluticasone propionate inhalation powder)
- FLOVENT HFA (fluticasone propionate inhalation aerosol)
- IMITREX(sumatriptan) Nasal Spray
- INCRUSE ELLIPTA (unmeclidinium inhalation powder)
- LAMICTAL (lamotrigine) Starter Kits or Chewable Dispersible Tablets or Orally Disintegrating Tablets
- LAMICTAL ODT (lamotrigine) Patient Titration Kits
- LAMICTAL XR (lamotrigine) Patient Titration Kits
- MALARONE (atovaquone and proguanil hydrochloride) Tablets
- MEPRON (atovaquone) Suspension
- RELENZA (zanamivir) inhalation powder for oral inhalation
- SEREVENT DISKUS (salmeterol xinafoate inhalation powder)
- TRELEGY ELLIPTA (fluticasone furoate, umeclidinium, and vilanterol inhalation powder)
Need insurance coverage for GSK Vaccines?
GSK offers a separate Vaccines Reimbursement Support Center (VRSC). Please speak with your healthcare provider who can contact the VRSC on your behalf.