GSK Coupons and Free Trial Offers
Coupons and free trial offers can help lower your out-of-pocket costs for certain GSK prescription medicines. Find out which saving offers are available for the medicines you're taking. Eligibility criteria apply. These programs do not constitute health insurance.
GSK's coupons and free trial offers are subject to change or discontinuation without notice. Please be sure to visit this site or the website for your medicine for the latest information.
Offer Changes and Updates
2020-2021 ANORO “Pay As Little As $0” Coupon Offerings
As of November 2020, the following change has been made:
- Maximum savings of $190 per month between January 1, 2021 And March 31, 2021; and $150 per month at all other times
2020-2021 TRELEGY “Pay As Little As $0” Coupon Offerings
As of October 15, 2020, the following changes have been made:
- The TRELEGY savings offer coupon can be used for all strengths of TRELEGY, regardless of what may be printed on older versions of the coupon.
- Maximum savings of $2400 per year
About Free Trial Offers
- Available for some GSK products.
- Designed for patients with or without insurance coverage with a valid signed prescription who have not used a free trial offer for the product before.
- Cannot be submitted for reimbursement under any healthcare program.
- Cannot be submitted to count towards out-of-pocket cost under any prescription medicine plan.
- May not be applied to the "True Out-Of-Pocket (TrOOP)" expenses under Medicare Part D.
- Nontransferable and only an original Free Trial Offer can be used.
The Free Trial Offer should be presented when the prescription is taken to the pharmacy. If the patient uses a mail-order pharmacy, please check with the pharmacy to determine if they accept Free Trial Offers. Some product offers have age, gender, or other specific requirements.
About Dollars-Off Coupons
- Available for some GSK products.
- Designed for patients with or without insurance coverage with a valid signed prescription.
- Not valid for patients enrolled in Medicare (including Part D), Medicaid, or any similar state or federal program, or for Medicare-eligible patients. For coupon eligibility purposes, all those 65 or older will be considered Medicare eligible.
- Can be used by cash paying or commercially insured patients as well as those enrolled in insurance plans purchased from State or Federal Health Insurance Marketplaces or Exchanges. Patients are required to complete an activation process prior to use to determine eligibility. This is part of an ongoing effort to ensure proper use of coupons in accordance with GSK policies as well as federal laws and guidances. Eligible patients without insurance can receive the dollars off amount specified on the coupon. Patients with insurance can receive up to the amount for which they are responsible for the prescription, less any amounts specified on the coupon.
- Nontransferable and only an original coupon can be used.
The coupon should be presented when the prescription is dropped off at the pharmacy. If a mail-order pharmacy is used, please check with the pharmacy to determine if they accept coupons. Some coupons have age, gender, or other specific requirements. GSK reserves the right to rescind, revoke or amend its coupons without notice.
Payers who would like more information about GSK Coupons and Free Trial Offers or who do not want their members to participate in GSK's savings programs can call 1‑888‑825‑5249 or contact GSK. Payers who communicate their desire to not have members participate will be noted on this website.
Direct to Consumer Brand Type of Offer ANORO Dollars Off TRELEGY Dollars Off Professional Brand Type of Offer ANORO Dollars Off TRELEGY Dollars Off ANORO Free Trial Offer TRELEGY Free Trial Offer
Dear Health Care Professional:
If you regularly practice in Vermont, the law requires pharmaceutical companies to report your acceptance of Coupons and Free Trial Offers to government authorities.
Under the law, distribution of Coupons and Free Trial Offers to health care professionals who are not licensed in Vermont but who "regularly practice" in Vermont must also be reported, whether or not the savings offer is received in Vermont. Under Vermont law, "regularly practice" means practicing at least periodically under contract with, or as an employee or owner of, a medical practice, health care facility, nursing home, hospital, or university located in Vermont.
If you are a health care professional who practices outside the state of Vermont, but regularly practices in Vermont, please do not download, print, or otherwise accept Coupons and Free Trial Offers for GSK products. If you would like to receive Coupons and Free Trial Offers (that GSK will report and track for the state of Vermont), please contact a sales representative at 1‑888‑825‑5249 or contact us here.