Together Rx Access®
The Together Rx Access card is a discount card, sponsored by GSK and other companies. It is designed to help those without prescription coverage take care of their health. It may help you save 25% to 40% on medicine. Savings can vary. This program does not constitute health insurance.
To qualify for Together Rx Access, you must:
- Not be eligible for Medicare
- Have no prescription medicine coverage of any kind
- Have a household income equal to or less than:
- $45,000 for a single person
- $60,000 for a family of two
- $75,000 for a family of three
- $90,000 for a family of four
- $105,000 for a family of five
- Families of six or more and residents of Alaska and Hawaii should contact Together Rx Access at 1-800-444-4106
You can enroll in Together Rx Access online in approximately 5 minutes. No documentation is required for enrollment. If you qualify, you can begin using your member ID number at participating pharmacies within two hours.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Together Rx Access Program will stop accepting new applicants on December 31, 2013. To help cardholders transition from savings with the Together Rx Access Program to other options, cardholders can continue to use their Together Rx Access Card at participating pharmacies until February 28, 2014. After that day, the Program will conclude and savings will no longer be available with the Together Rx Access Card.
You are about to leave a GlaxoSmithKline website. By clicking this link, you will be taken to a website that is independent from GlaxoSmithKline. The site you are linking to is not controlled or endorsed by GlaxoSmithKline and GlaxoSmithKline is not responsible for the content provided on that site.