Together Rx Access®
The Together Rx Access card is a discount card, sponsored by GSK and other companies. It is designed to help those without prescription coverage take care of their health. It may help you save 25% to 40% on medicine. Savings can vary.
To qualify for Together Rx Access, you must:
- Not be eligible for Medicare
- Have no prescription medicine coverage of any kind
- Have a household income equal to or less than:
- $45,000 for a single person
- $60,000 for a family of two
- $75,000 for a family of three
- $90,000 for a family of four
- $105,000 for a family of five
- Families of six or more and residents of Alaska and Hawaii should contact Together Rx Access at 1-800-444-4106
You can enroll in Together Rx Access online in approximately 5 minutes. No documentation is required for enrollment. If you qualify, you can begin using your member ID number at participating pharmacies within two hours.