GSK Access provides certain GSK prescription medicines — at no cost — to qualified patients who are enrolled in a Medicare Part D Prescription Medicine Plan. This program does not constitute health insurance.
To qualify for GSK Access, you must:
- Be enrolled in a Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan
- Have spent at least $600 on prescription medicines through your Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plan during this calendar year
- Live in one of the 50 states, District of Columbia or Puerto Rico
- Not be eligible for Medicaid or Puerto Rico’s Government Health Plan Mi Salud
- Meet certain income eligibility requirements
You may enroll directly in GSK Access, on your own or with the help of a family member or friend. GSK Access representatives are available to walk you through the application process or answer your questions 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday
La asistencia está disponible en español y muchos otros idiomas:
You are about to leave a GlaxoSmithKline website. By clicking this link, you will be taken to a website that is independent from GlaxoSmithKline. The site you are linking to is not controlled or endorsed by GlaxoSmithKline and GlaxoSmithKline is not responsible for the content provided on that site.