COMMITMENT TO ACCESS®
Patient Assistance Program
Commitment to Access (CTA) provides a comprehensive resource for GSK’s cancer (oncology) and specialty pharmacy products. Included in this resource are patient assistance and reimbursement.
The CTA Patient Assistance Program offers oncology and specialty pharmacy products—at little or no cost—to patients who qualify.
To qualify for Commitment to Access, you:
- Cannot have prescription drug benefits, unless the coverage is limited to generic prescription medicine only
- Cannot be eligible for Medicaid or Puerto Rico Government Health Plan (Reforma)
- Can be a Medicare Part D participant who has spent $600 on prescription medicines this year
- Must live in one of the 50 states, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico
- Meet certain income eligibility requirements
To enroll in the CTA Patient Assistance Program, you must be signed up by an Advocate (ie, anyone involved in the delivery of your healthcare, such as a healthcare provider, social worker, or case worker). Commitment to Access representatives are available to answer your questions 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday.