COMMITMENT TO ACCESS®
Reimbursement Support Program
For patients taking GSK cancer (oncology) or specialty medications, the Commitment to Access (CTA) Reimbursement Support Program offers support to help you obtain and pay for your medicine
The CTA Reimbursement Support program counselors are available by phone to help you learn more about your insurance coverage and benefits, arrange delivery of your medicine, and refer you to other helpful resources.
The CTA Reimbursement Support Program also offers the GSK Co-Pay Assistance Program for people who have prescription coverage but who need extra help paying for certain oral oncology and specialty medicine. This program does not constitute health insurance. If you qualify, you will be responsible for paying the approved co-pay amount for each fill of qualifying GSK medicines. Your co-pay amount will be dependent on your household income. Applicants with copayments or coinsurance that exceeds 50% will be responsible for any remaining costs not covered by their insurance plan or GSK’s copay assistance program.
You may qualify for the GSK Co-Pay Assistance Program if you:
- Live in one of the 50 states or the District of Columbia (excluding residents of Massachusetts)
- Have commercial prescription medicine coverage
The GSK Co-Pay Assistance Program is not available for individuals who:
- Have come to the United States seeking healthcare and live outside the United States
- Have insurance coverage through a government-funded program such as Medicare or Medicaid
- Are enrolled in a health plan that does not permit members to participate in co-pay assistance programs