Reimbursement Resource Center
GSK’s Reimbursement Resource Center is a toll-free reimbursement support program available to assist patients and healthcare professionals in the United States with coverage, coding, and reimbursement issues for certain GSK products.
The Reimbursement Resource Center offers a wide range of reimbursement support services for patients and healthcare professionals. The following services are available:
- Verification of benefits/payer research
- Denied/underpaid claims and appeals assistance
- Prior authorization assistance
- Coding assistance
- Alternate funding/coverage research
Prescription insurance coverage questions
Our staff can also help you to learn about your prescription insurance coverage for GSK medicines. We can answer questions, such as:
- Will my prescription insurance cover my medicines?
- How much of the medicine is covered per month/year?
- Do I have a monthly cap?
- What are my co-pay/deductibles?
- Do I have mail order and pharmacy options?
We can help answer your questions about GSK products and many types of prescription insurance coverage, such as:
- Private insurance
- Veterans Affairs
- Federal, state, or local payers
If you have questions about prescription insurance coverage for GSK medicines, call the GSK Reimbursement Resource Center at 1-800-745-2967 from Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, Eastern Time.
Coverage, coding, and reimbursement policies vary significantly by payer, plan, and patient. GlaxoSmithKline does not guarantee or provide any explicit or implicit warranty of coverage, coding, or reimbursement. Prescription insurance coverage and reimbursement decisions are made by individual payers following the receipt of claims.