HealthCoach4Me is an easy-to-use, interactive, virtual health-coaching Web site designed for people who want to take charge of their health.
There are 2 main components of this site: the Health Library and My Coaching Plan. Registration is required to access My Coaching Plan.
With the Health Library, you can:
- View and download up-to-date information about getting and staying healthy
- Learn more about a particular medical condition or health area of interest
- Understand your medicine, what questions to ask, and why your medicine is important
- Work effectively with your healthcare provider
In addition to the Health Library, HealthCoach4Me provides a virtual health coach to assist you in achieving your health goals.
With My Coaching Plan, you can:
- Choose health goals (select 1 or 2 areas where you want to see improvement, such as asthma, COPD, weight management, etc.)
- Break your goal into small steps
- View and track your progress over time
- Receive coaching messages and tips to help you stay on track
- Choose how often you want to receive reminders, via email or text, from your virtual health coach
Visit the HealthCoach4Me Web site for more information.