HealthCoach4Me is an easy-to-use, interactive, virtual health-coaching Web site designed for people who want to take charge of their health.
There are 2 main components of this site: the Health Library and My Coaching Plan. Registration is required to access My Coaching Plan.
With the Health Library, you can:
- View and download up-to-date information about getting and staying healthy
- Learn more about a particular medical condition or health area of interest
- Understand your medicine, what questions to ask, and why your medicine is important
- Work effectively with your healthcare provider
In addition to the Health Library, HealthCoach4Me provides a virtual health coach to assist you in achieving your health goals.
With My Coaching Plan, you can:
- Choose health goals (select 1 or 2 areas where you want to see improvement, such as asthma, COPD, weight management, etc.)
- Break your goal into small steps
- View and track your progress over time
- Receive coaching messages and tips to help you stay on track
- Choose how often you want to receive reminders, via email or text, from your virtual health coach
Visit the HealthCoach4Me Web site for more information.
You are about to leave a GlaxoSmithKline website. By clicking this link, you will be taken to a website that is independent from GlaxoSmithKline. The site you are linking to is not controlled or endorsed by GlaxoSmithKline and GlaxoSmithKline is not responsible for the content provided on that site.